We all know that Srinivas Reddy, who turned into a hero with Jayammu Nischayammu Raa, is all set to entertain the audience with a fun-filled ride in the form of Jamba Lakidi Pamba. The film is going to hit the screens on June 22 and as a part of the movie promotions, the actor interacted with the media and here are some insights.
1. Are you satisfied with the result of Jayammu Nischayammu Raa?
Frankly speaking, we are a bit disappointed with the result. We all thought that this film will definitely become successful, but it didn't happen and demonetization is another reason for it.
2. After a gap, you are coming again with this film, so what's your take on it?
This is my second film as the main lead and because of the story, I acted in this film as a lady and it is a big challenge for me. I hope it will impress the audience.
3. Can you expect any similarities between old and new versions of Jamba Lakidi Pamba?
Well, except for the interchange of characters, there is nothing same in both these films. Both are two different concepts and in the older version, the whole city gets interchanged, but in this version, it only happens with the lead pair.
4. Share your working experience with the director?
When I heard the script, I immediately gave a nod to it and our director JB Murali Krishna's way of narration impressed me a lot.
5. What the other important roles in this film?
Vennela Kishore will make you go ROFL with his comedy timing and Tanikella Bharani, Posani are other important roles in it.
6. Are you part of Geethanjali-2?
No, none of the makers approached me for that.
7. What are your upcoming projects?
I am part of Jr NTR and Trivikram, Ravi Teja and Seenu Vaitla and F2 projects. Another film Pantham is about to hit the screens. Besides this, I have agreed to do another project as lead hero and will reveal the details shortly