Samantha is playing the lead role in the film U-Turn. Srinivasa SIlver Screen and VY Combines are the production houses that bankrolled the project. Srinivas Chitturi and Rambabu Bandaru are the producers of the movie. Rahul Ravindran, Bhumika Chawla, and others played key roles in the movie. The film is releasing on 13th of this month and Bhumika interacted with the media as part of the promotions of the movie. The following are the key points that she mentioned in the interview.
- I will be seen in a completely different role in U-Turn. The film gave me a great satsifaction.
-I watched the original before signing the project. The director designed my character in an impressive manner. I enjoyed working in the movie and eagerly waiting for the film's release.
- Samantha played her character well in the movie. I watched her film Eega and she comes with a lot of energy to the film sets.
- Duration is never a concern for me and I give importance only to the impact.
- More female oriented movies should come in Telugu. I wish the writers create many such characters.
- I entered the film industry in 1999. Next year, I will complete two decades in the industry. A lot of things changed over the years and it is pleasure to be associated with different movies.
- I did a Hindi film Khamoshi which will release soon. I am doing a Tamil film too. Right now, I am awaiting the release of U Turn.