Young hero Santhosh Shoban, Priya Bhavani Shankar's complete family entertainer "Kalyanam Kamaneeyam" is all set to release on January 14th. Directed by debutant Anil Kumar Aalla, UV concepts has produced this film.
Speaking on the occasion, director Anil Kumar Aalla shares interesting insights about the film...
- I was born & brought up in Guntur. I've been a cinephile since childhood. I pursued direction as my career as soon as I finished education. Worked in Vaarahi Production house for Tungabhadra film. While developing this story I've approached UV Creations through my friend Ajay Kumar Raju and then this happened.
- Apart from the journey of a working wife with a jobless husband featured in Trailer there are many more interesting plays in the movie. Indeed it's a complete family entertainer and we're happy to bring it for Sankranthi.
- Santhosh Shobhan and Priya Bhavani Shankar played the roles of a newly married couple Shiva & Sruthi. They suited very well to the characters. We felt that Sruthi character needed a matured face and performer and thus signed in Priya. She lived in the role. The emotion between the couple amidst the ego games around them will be very engaging.
- I feel very lucky to debut with a renowned production house like UV Creations. Although Sankranthi has Top Star films, I've sheer confidence in our content. Even censor panel suggested us Clean U certificate and we're proud to make such film
- Every situation after marriage is new to us. Likewise, how a newly wed couple came over the difficulties through understanding and knowing each other forms the story. It has beautiful emotions and reflects a woman's feelings in the society.
- I fell a movie should be relatable and Kalyanam Kamaneeyam is one such film. Some of the instances from my life also inspired this story. Thus it can be related to everyone's life.
- Our music album has received tremendous response. Shravan Bharadwaj gave extraordinary music. Karthik Ghattamaneni's cinematography stands out. All the actors lived in their roles.
- As a filmmaker I've many favourite directors. To show emotions sensibly Maniratnam, in a high Rajamouli, for social message oriented movies Shankar, Action movies Boyapati etc. Personally, I love Romcom & Action genre films. I'll announce thr details of my next projects soon.